Himalayan salt in Neti pot

Comprehensive Guide On Pink Himalayan Salt Neti Pot

Pink Himalayan salt is chemically much like regular table salt. It is made up of as much as 98% sodium chloride thus having the same chemical formula NaCl. The other 2% of the salt includes traces of minerals like potassium, zinc, iron, magnesium, calcium, and so on. These elements provide the Himalayan salt its mild …

Comprehensive Guide On Pink Himalayan Salt Neti Pot Read More »